Sunday, November 22, 2015

November Inspiration Card by Christine

This is how I made my finished card I hope it inspires you to have a go as I'm fairy new to stamping and this kind of card making myself, sometimes I'm still learning and trying new ideas.
I started off using the Christmas Elves in boots stamp http://cute-as-a-button-stamps.myshopify.com/collections/digital-stamps/products/digital-digi-stamps-big-eyed-digi-christmas-elves-cute-as-a-button-by-francesca-lopez.
First off I printed the image resizing it to make it larger, then I got out my spectrum noir pencils and my colour sheet (as I'm still learning I find a handy reference) I used 1,4,6,8,89,to do the skin. Using 9 and 31 to do the rosy cheeks
I used greens 45,46,47,48 to do the elf hats and tunics. I used yelled 16,14,12 and 10 for the girl elf's hair, the bells and the buckles on the shoes red 28 on the boy elfs hat for the boots I used 120,118,116,114 and 112x
Once coloured I fussy cut out the design. I used blues for the eyes 
After that I got an 8x8 card and some green and red glitter paper from my stash.

I also added microfine glitter to the tops of the boots and the girl elfs hat.
I also used some gold and silver glitter paper which I did cut the presents from Using the big shot.
I cut out a love and blessings sentiment and used foam pads to stick the sentiment and my elves to the card I used foam pads to get a bit of depth. 
My finished card I hope you like it. 







2 comments: