Friday, November 6, 2015

Inspiration project by Valentina

Hey there all you lovely crafters!
This is my first time ever as a DT member doing an inspiration post for Cute As A Button!
I really hope that you will like my little project and that you will get some inspiration out of it ;)

I use a digital image from Cute As A Button :  Queen of Hearts 

I have used Faber Castel  colored pencils and some glitter gel pens
Here is some pre cut paper that I use
Some ribbons, crystals, crown and I crochet a small heart.
I cut out the digi image and put together the background.
 The background is not level, cause I think that if I want a fun card it has to be crooked.
And finally here is the final product:

That is all from me for this month, I would like if you stop by at Cute As A Button shop
and pick some great digis and of course when you make a card,
come and visit us at our blog challenge and our facebook group.
Wishing you happy crafting Valentina


5 comments: