Monday, June 20, 2016

Inspiration by Nicky - June



Here is my inspiration for you today. I hope you all like it :)




 I made this card using the 'Enjoying the rain' image from Cute As A Button. Find it at the shop link below.


Here are some step by step instructions of how I made the card.

chose some paper that matched the theme of the image and a card blank that matched the size of the image. I chose a 5"x5" card blank.

I coloured the image. I wanted it to be colourful so selected my usual colours for skin and hair then added a good mix of colours.


I used the following Promarkers and Copics:

Umbrella - Lipstick Red, Yellow, YR21, YR24, black
Puddle and rain - Cornflower and Pastel Blue
Hair - YR21, Y21, E33.
Clothes, bag and boots - Cool Grey 4, Black, Warm Grey 2, Warm Grey 1, Pale Pink, Rose Pink.
Skin - E11, E21, E04, E00, E000.

I added a little bit of the clear wink of stella pen onto the rain drops and puddle to add alittle sparkle.
I cut the image to a suitable sizeto fit the card blank. I mounted the patterned paper onto the card blank, measuring 6mm smaller than the card blank on both sides. I attached it with double sided tape.

I mounted the image onto the paper with foam tape.

To finish I cut out a LOTV sentiment to add to the bottom RH corner and added matching coloured gems in each corner of the card and image.



Here are some links for you:





Thanks for reading and 
x HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE x



3 comments: