Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Dream Of Jeannie

I was thinking about some of my favorite TLC sentiments and recalled this one.  Knowing I had my Cute As A Button inspiration post coming up...I HAD to get Jeannie.

For this card I used feathers, string beads, a stick pin I made, some fabric butterflies, and old earring, gems, ribbon and flowers.  I topped the whole thing off with part of a 'punch around the page' border punch.  The image was colored using ink, chalk and glitter gel pen.

I don't know about you, but I have my two go to glues that I use on just about every card I make.  I love using Glossy Accents to adhere my feathers, flowers, gems (yes, even the ones with the sticky backs), metals and butterflies.  I use a glue I get from the dollar tree (a one dollar store) for my ribbon.  I also use the cheaper glue to adhere my papers.  I also use my Glossy Accents over my glitter gel pens, it makes the glitter stand out more.  I also use my Glossy Accents on my stick pins when I make them.





Enjoy!

2 comments: