Thursday, December 17, 2015

December Inspiration by Sarahjayne

Sarahjayne
Hi all its Sarahjayne here to share with you a card I couldn't wait to show you which is my Inspiration Card for December 2015 & I have decided to use the stamp Reindeer Bells.
http://cute-as-a-button-stamps.myshopify.com/collections/christmas/products/instant-download-digital-stamps-digi-img00100-reindeer-bells-cute-as-a-button-by-francesca-lopez

For this card I used.... The above stamp, Spectrum Noir Pens, Wink of Stella in clear & white, Centura Pearl as card base, Green Glitter Card, Red Card, Tattered Lace Christmas sentiment, Ribbon, Faux Gem stones, Christmas decoration, Collall 3d gel, All purpose Glue & Tacky Glue, X cut basic die, Puffy Snow.
5
I coloured my Image in using Spectrum Noir Pens...Fs4,5,8, GB 3,8 DG4, JG1, LG1, DR5,7, TN7, EB1,2,6, IB1 & then used Wink of Stella Clear on the dress, shoes & hat, i used puffy snow under the reinder & then brushed it with wink of stella white.
IMG_1900
 I then used a basic X cut Die & cut out the shape & then cut it in half. I then added ribbon.
IMG_1903
I cut the Centura Pearl & Glitter down to the size I wanted so that I had a boarder of Centura Pearl around my Glitter card.
1
Then I used 3d Gel to add my coloured Topper
IMG_1904
And then my cut shape with ribbon was added with 3d Gel
4
Next I added the Christmas decorations & Merry Christmas sentiment using 3d gel
7
Lastly I added the Red gem stones to the Merry Christmas and ting Gems around my image to look like snow.

Happy Crafting Sarahjayne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment