Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Inspiration by Lau W

Hello !

It's Lau ! I want to share a project with you today ! I decorate a jar of jam and i used the stamp Strawberry Jam.
Hope you like it !



First, I printed the stamps on sticker paper. Then I drank my cappuccino and eating a chocolate haha ! ;-)


I colored the stamp with watercolor crayons.



I used Sizzix round dies to cover the lid of my pot and I used pinking shears for the label.


Then, with a glue gun, I glued lace and ribbon around the lid


Et voilĂ  !!! My pot is ready to be filled with good jam :-)


View above.

I hope I have inspired you, and feel free to join us on Facebook to share your projects, it's here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuteAsAButtonDigiStamps/


You can join us for the challenge of december, the theme is New Beginnings.

Dear crafters, I wish you my best wishes for Chrismas !
.

No comments:

Post a Comment