Saturday, December 19, 2015

December Inspiration by Judy

Hello all!
It's Judy here with my first Inspiration post for

I created a card using

I started by gathering my supplies.


2 prints of the image
Spectrum Noir markers
Fiskars gold glitter gel pen
Papers from DCWV Sparkling Holiday Stack
Sizzix Framelits Dies
Gold ribbon
5" x 6 1/2" card base



 I colored the stars and halo on one image with the gold gel pen.


Then I colored the second image with the
Spectrum Noir markers and gold gel pen.


Next I fussy cut the second image.


I prepared the card base.


 I die cut a circle and adhered the first image to a gold mat.





I added gold ribbon and applied all the card stock
pieces to the card base.


I added the fussy cut image with pop dots to the base image.
Then added the finishing touches,
a sentiment stamped and die cut
and the gold bow.


And this is my finished card.

Be sure and check out the current challenge at
Cute As A Button Challenge Blog
where you can find more inspiration and enter the challenge.

And then join us at the
Cute As A Button Facebook Group
where there's even more fun & inspiration!

Happy crafting until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment