Sunday, September 18, 2016

Victoria's Septemeber Inspiration Post

Hello everyone! I hope that your having a lovely day/evening. I'm Victoria and I'm here to share my very first inspiration post for Cute As A Button. I've used the new Force Be With You digital stamp. I totally love him. There are several more new digital stamps you can find them at the Cute As A Button Store.



I've coloured them with Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. To create the background I've used distress inks and white Acrylic paint. Then I used homemade textured paste and distress inks for the planet and moon to make them 3D. I've finished of with the sentiments and pearls.

There is currently a challenge going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. We'd love to see you come and join in the fun with us.

I hope you like my card. I had so much fun making it. Thank you for taking the time to read my post today.

Happy crafting everyone.

2 comments: