Monday, September 26, 2016

Dianne's Inspiration for September 'Broken Spirit'

HELLO 

It's my turn today Dianne to show you my inspiration 
using one of the many gorgeous images 
from 

CUTE AS A BUTTON 

On my card today i have used the wonderful image 



You can find this over on 

CUTE AS A BUTTON STORE -HERE

First i printed the image of and then coloured and did 
some fancy cutting 


I coloured the image using my promaker's 

HAIR-Walnut-Cocoa-Sandstone
SKIN-Coral-Sunkissed Pink-Blush-Baby Pink 
EYES-Walnut-Sandstone
DRESS+SHOES-Salmon Pink-Cocktail Pink-Baby Pink 
White Gel Pen


Then i choose which card stock to use and paper's 
and them embossed them with my embossing folder's 


Choose which dies to use and embellishments and added 
a sentiment 


Put everything together and this is my card 


Hope you like what i have made if you would like 
to know more about what i have used please pop over 
to my blog and say Hello -HERE
See you next time 

Dianne xx 

CHALLENGE BLOG -HERE
SHOP-HERE 
FACEBOOK-HERE 

4 comments: