Friday, January 15, 2021

JANUARY INSPIRATION - BROKEN SPIRIT


Good Morning crafty friends!

Linda here with a bit of mid-month inspiration.

This adorable image actually comes with an appropriate scripture, but for the purposes of the card I had in mind, I haven't used it.  


We have a precious little girl in our family, who just loves helping her Grandpa when he's working around the house, or on a car (he's a mechanic).  When I saw this sweet image, with the hammer behind her back, I instantly thought about our 'Grandpa's little helper'.



The image is called Broken Spirit, and I have coloured it with Copics.  


You can find all my other card details and close-up pics on my blog, so pop past for a visit:


To head directly to the Cute As A Button store, for this and other gorgeous images:


We also have heaps of inspiration using Cute As A Button images in our Facebook Group:


And for an opportunity to win cuties of your own, be sure to enter our blog challenge:



Thanks for visiting!

Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment