Saturday, July 18, 2020

July Inspiration using GoGo Girl

Hi. I'm happy to be back to share a card I've made as my July inspiration creations. This month I've used these Cute As A Button digital stamp. Please stop by Cute As A Button Facebook Groups to see this month's Progressive Facebook Challenge using a Cute As A Button digital stamp



I've used this beautiful image called GoGo Girl. I coloured her using Touch Five Markers, pencils and Triplus Finelinees (for her dress.) I fussy cut her out and stuck her to a bright pattern paper. I also added red ribbon, two handmade flowers and some gems to this card. 


Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge(this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment