Wednesday, October 23, 2019

October Designer Inspiration - Judy

Hi there!
It's Judy here with a little
 inspiration for you!

This month I created, yet, another altered frame
with an image from the


I think you'll all recognize this one as the Tin Man.

This is the last image in the bundle for me to use.
I've showcased the other 4 in previous posts.
They are some of my favorites and I love
playing with the inexpensive frames I use for altering.
I colored with Prismacolor Premier Pencils nd fussy cut.
The background paper is decoupaged to the frame.
I used some die cuts to embellish thproject.
I created the flowers with heart die cuts.
The inspirational quote is from The Wizard of Oz.


I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this bundle
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment