Friday, June 28, 2019

June Designer Inspiration - Judy


Hi there!
It's Judy here to share a little inspiration with you all.

I created a bridge card using
&


I colored both images with Spectrum Noir Markers and fussy cut.
My card base was created with a 11 x 6 1/2 inch piece of white card stock.
I scored and folded at 1 1/2 & 3 inches on both sides of the 11 inch side.
This leaves a 5 inch center, to which I applied patterned paper for the background.
I inked the sides of the card to match the patterned paper.
I then adhered the Pixie Fairy Background image to the base
with 3 layeres of foam tape for some dimension.
The fairy image was adhered to a 1 1/2 x 8 inch piece
of white card stock that was inked in greens and cut on the top edge
to look like blades of grass. This piece forms the bridge
and is glued on the outmost edges of the base.
I added glitter stickers for the sentiment and some
flower stickers from my stash to complete my design.


I hope you'll take a look at all the products available at
and join us each month for the Blog Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment