Monday, March 4, 2019

Inspiration Card Using Valentine Fairy

Hello. It's Victoria here. I'm very happy to sharing a card I've made using a gorgeous Cute As A Button digital stamp called Valentines Fairy.



I've coloured Valentines Fairy using Touch Five Markers, coloured ball point biro pens and pencils. I stuck three pink gems on the top left of the image. I used cream textured card for the background. I added die cut flower flourishs which I mirrored by folding thin card in half and putting through my cutting machine so it makes two in one then I used one back to front. I finished of by creating my own paper flowers. Which I designed to match the die cut. I coloured them with distress ink and stuck a gem in the centre. 


Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge, (this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes with Optional Think Green,) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment