Sunday, July 22, 2018

Victorias July Inspiration card using Christmas Shopping

Hello! It's Victoria here. I've decided to make a Christmas card for my Inspiration Card this month. I've used the beautiful Christmas Shopping digital stamp. You can find many wonderful digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I used blue polkadot background pattern card. I added die cut flourish and sentiment. The flower was pre-made. With the ribbon and bow. I wanted to give the impression that the whole card is wrapped up like a present with a handmade bow. 


I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images. There is also a Progressive Challenge going on at the Facebook Group that you may like to check out.

I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment