Monday, June 18, 2018

Victorias June Inspiration Card using Summer School

Hello. It's Victoria here. I'm so happy to be sharing a card I've made using a gorgeous Cute As A Button digital stamp called Summer School. I love how beautiful and detailed her images are. I enjoyed colouring her. Please pop over to the Cute As A Button Store to find so many more beautiful digital stamps to suit many occasions. 




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. The card has embossed the background paper. I then layered die cut up including two doilies, fancy trellis corner dies, foliage and flower dies (which I coloured and layered up) 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images. There is also a fun Cute As A Button Progressive Facebook Challenge you may be interested in joining in. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment