Monday, January 29, 2018

January Inspiration: Judy

Hi there!
It's Judy here
sharing a twisted easel card I put together using



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Colourblend Pencils.
I pulled out a 6.5 x 5 inch card base, DP, white and purple card stock.


Next I scored the front of the card base diagonally
from the top right corner down to the lower left corner.
I cut the purple card stock to 6.5 x 5 inches
and adhered to the bottom of the card base along the score line.
I took the DP and matted with white card stock before 
adhering to the purple base.
I also matted the image, positioned a white paper doily
behind the image piece and adhered.
I added some buttons in various sizes and colors.


I created a border on the inside of the card
with the card stock, some die cut flowers 
and a stamped sentiment.
Small buttons were added to the card stock border.





I hope I've provided a little bit of inspiration to you today!

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: