Thursday, May 18, 2017

Victorias May Inspiration Card uing Our Wedding Day

Hi. It's Victoria stopping by today. I'm here to share my inspiration post for this month using this gorgeous Cute As A Button image called Our Wedding Day. You can find more of these stunning images at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've coloured her with Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I've created a diamond fold card which can fold flat for postage. I've embossed and coloured the edges of the background paper. I added lots of die cuts to create the frame around the image. Then I've embellished with premade flowers and butterflies. I hope you like my card.

We'd love it if you could stop by and see the current challenge going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and the Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment: