Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Victoria's April Inspiration Card using Sitting Pretty

Hello! It's Victoria here stopping by to share my inspiration post for this month. I've created this using a Cute As A Button image called Sitting Pretty. I love this image so much. More stunning images can be found at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've coloured her with Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I've put diamond glaze on her eyes and lips to make them super shiny. I coloured the background with Distress Inks which I've embossed. I die cut the swirls and used a punch cutter for the mini flowers. I have computer generated the sentiment myself. I hope you like my card.

We'd love it if you could stop by and see the current challenges going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment: