Sunday, October 9, 2016

Using the Pre-Colored images

Coloring is not one of my favorite things...My favorite part of making a card is putting it all together and making it beautiful!  That means when I can get an image pre-colored, I will!!  When I do color an image, a lot of the times I will scan it with my scanner into the computer and use it over and over that way.  With all of this being said, I figured I would show you just how fast and easy you can put a lovely card together using a pre-colored image.

The first thing I did for this card is put the pre-colored image (Mother Nature) and a sentiment (one I made,  this will be posted to My Blog soon) together how I wanted it on my card and print it out.
Then I cut it out, swept around the image with an ink pad and added it to a lower layer of colored cardstock.
Then I picked out some designer paper, other colors of cardstock, gems and more...I kept this card rather simple for me.
Then after having everything together I laid it out on the main cardstock.  After it was all together I added some sparkle (Stickles) to her dress.

Thanks for looking! 
If you want the sentiment I created head on over to my blog.  It will be there soon!!

1 comment: