Monday, July 18, 2016

Dianne's Inspiration 'Belly Dancer'

Hi 
Everyone 

Dianne here with my inspiration today 

I have made something different to show you a 

Tea Light Holder 

and using the gorgeous image 



First i coloured the image and choose my card stock 


Colour's i used for my image using promarker's 
Hair-Black-Cool Grey 5-Cool Grey 4
Skin- Coral-Sunkissed Pink-Blush-Baby Pink
Clothe's-Purple-Spectrum Noir LV 2-Artic Blue 
Sky Blue and a couple of Fine Liner's 

Then this is the card stock i choose 
and cut it to size 


Then using Spellbinder's Shapebilities Ornate Square's
cut out some shapes


Then cut out using the template on purple card 
for my tea light holder then added some acetate in the square 
window's 
Just glued all together and then added finishing touches with the image 
and some fancy pearls 
This is the finshed result 

First pic 
( Tea-Light is one of the battery one's ) 


This one is to show with Tea-Light on


You can find the image Belly Dancer -Here 
and you can find all the detail's over on my blog -Here 

Thank you 

Dianne xx 





2 comments: