Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January Inspiration by Judy

Hi all!
It's Judy here today with my January Inspiration post.

With Valentine's Day just around the corner
I went with a fun digital stamp that is
appropriate for that occasion!


Once I decided on the image I chose a card sketch
which I found on the Paper Craft Support Group Facebook page.
I am rotating the sketch to accommodate the long image.

I chose a color scheme which came from
the papers I wanted to work with -
doodlebug design's take note 6x6 paper pad.
 The image was colored with Crayola Twistables color pencils and Fiskars gel pens.

Next, I fussy cut the image.

Now I'm ready to start putting the card together.

My base is a 5 x 6 1/2" blank card.
I cut panels of white and printed card stock which were all matted.
The white panel that is the background for my image 
was embossed with a Paper Studio embossing folder
for a little texture.


Next the 3 banners were cut with a Sizzix die.

The panels and banners were adhered to the card base.


The card is ready for the image which I popped with foam squares.

Now i just need finishing touches -
The clipboard was cut from the paper pad I used.
A sentiment was stamped with this set from Oriental Trading Co.
The enamel dots are Teresa Collins.

And we're done!

Hope you like it!
I loved putting it together!

Check out the
for more inspiration from the DT and join in
on the challenge! We'd also love to see your
projects using Cute As A Button images at the


Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment