Monday, July 5, 2021

July Inspiration - Mary:African Mom

 Hi there, Donna here with my inspirational project for this month and I'm using this fab image 

Mary-African Mom 

To create this I used the paper piecing technique for her outfit and coloured the rest. In keeping with the colours of the pattern, I used card an papers to coordinate, decorating with die-cut flowers/foliage and finishing with glitter sparkle and gold gems...
More details and info on products used can be found here in my blog 
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

For this image and much much more why not stop by the store
Pink Diamond Designs/Cute As A Button

And don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge as well as sharing your fab creations and joining our other challenges over at our Cute As A Button MeWe Group.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Loads of crafty hugs till next time
Donna
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment