Wednesday, May 26, 2021

May Designer Inspiration - Judy

Hi there!
It's Judy here with my inspiration for May! 

Since it is Mer-May I thought I would create a card
using one of Francesca's beautiful mermaids!




I colored the digi with Spectrum Noir & Arteza markers.
A little glitter glue was added.
I die cut the image with scallop circle dies.
The die cut was added to a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch card base.
A patterned paper was added to the base.
I punched borders with a Fiskars Bubble Border punch.
The sentiment was die cut with Impression Obsession dies.
I added some dimensional stickers from my stash.




I hope you'll check this digi and all the 
other products available at
And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge
and the Monthly Progressive Challenge over in the



No comments:

Post a Comment