Saturday, January 9, 2021

Vannessa's January Inspiration Post featuring Xbox Gamer

Good morning everyone and Happy New Year to you all. I hope you all had a restful and happy holiday. 

For my inspiration card today, I have chosen to make a boy's card as I never seem to have enough of these and there's so many fabulous images in the Cute As A Button store to choose from! This one is Xbox Gamer and a perfect image for a teenage boy's birthday card (or as in my case my soon to be 41 year old brother, whose birthday is coming up soon!)


You can pop over to my blogpost here to read more about this card and the colour combos I used to colour her. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Cute As A Button Facebook Group and join in the monthly progressive challenge there.


And there is also a monthly blog challenge here too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment