Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Vannessa's December Inspiration Post Featuring Candy Cane Fairy

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT inspiration post for December. This month I thought I would go for a cute Christmas image and chose to use the adorable, sleeping Candy Cane Fairy. I love using non-traditional colours for my Christmas and Winter cards especially when using fairies, so opted for a bright pink and turquoise combo and love how it came out!


You can pop over to my blogpost here to read more about this card and the colour combos I used to colour her. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Cute As A Button Facebook Group and join in the monthly progressive challenge there.


And there is also a monthly blog challenge here too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment