Monday, November 9, 2020

November Inspiration Post - Vannessa

Good Morning everyone! Vannessa here, the newest member of the Cute As A Button Design Team. I was recently asked to join and jumped at the chance as I just love Francesca's images!

For my first inspiration post, I chose to use the gorgeous Miss Frosty I just love her adorable snowman (or snowwoman, really!) outfit and her fluffy boots! 


I just love to use pretty papers and lots of layers on my cards and very rarely do you find a card of mine without some ribbon or embellishments of some kind! I went for a mostly red and white colour combo, but it was too much red with all red papers, so added the aqua and I love how it makes Miss Frosty pop that much more! 


I coloured the image with Copic markers and added some touches of red glitter glue to the snowflakes as well as some clear sparkle pen to the sentiment die cuts. 

I hope you love my first project as much as I do! You can pop over to my blogpost here to read more about this card and the colour combos I used to colour her. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Cute As A Button Facebook Group and join in the monthly progressive challenge there.


And there is also a monthly blog challenge here too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment