Sunday, October 18, 2020

Victorias October Inspiration Tag Using Franny Bride

Hello. I'm happy to be here to share a tag I've made using this lovely Cute As A Button digital stamp called Franny Bride



I've coloured the image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I die cut the tag shape and I decided to use a green paper which I doodle drew some stitches on. I added a strip of dark ribbon and a pre-made flower to one side of the tag. After sticking Franny Bride on with foam pads I added some vat confetti around the tag as a extra element. 


I hope you like my tag. Here are some links for Cute As A Button Store, Cute As A Button Blog ChallengeCute As A Button Inspiration Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this us where you can find the latest Progressive Challenge) Thank you so much for stopping by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment