Friday, June 26, 2020

June Designer Inspiration - Judy

Hello there!
It's Judy here with my inspiration project for this month.

I've created an altered frame using



I started by coloring the image with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cutting.
I took a small wood frame from Michaels and traced it
on to the backside of the DP and cut.
Next the paper was decoupaged to the frame front.
I die cut layered ovals for the image backing and adhered
to the frame opening. I added daisies that were die cut and rolled,
a black bow created with ribbon and a title out of dazzles stickers.




Altering frames is one of my favorite things to craft
and love the way this one turned out.


I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this stamp
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge







No comments:

Post a Comment