Thursday, March 26, 2020

March Designer Inspiration - Judy

Hi there!
It's Judy here with my inspiration project
for this month!

I created a card using


I was inspired to make this card
in light of everything going on in the world today
with the Covid 19 Pandemic.
Healthcare workers tirelessly working.
Teachers are conducting online classes.
Grocery store employees are having to cope with mass buying.
Gas station staff are still working.
Janitors/cleaners are cleaning like mad.
Truckers and delivery employees are still out and about.
I know I've left a lot out but,
THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!


I colored the image with markers and fussy cut.
I added die cut borders to the top and bottom of the card.
I die cut stars and adhered the image on top.
The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut.


I hope you like my project and
 that you'll check out this stamp
along with all the other  products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge

I HOPE YOU ALL STAY SAFE AND WELL!







No comments:

Post a Comment