Tuesday, August 20, 2019

August Designer Inspiration - Judy

Hi there!
It's Judy here sharing an altered frame project.
I used the Dorothy image from the


I printed the image, colored with Prismacolor Premier Pencils and fussy cut.
I found a patterned paper in my stash to use as the background.
I used the frame as a template to cut out the patterned paper.
Next I painted the back and edges of the frame in
a coordinating acrylic paint.
The next step is to decoupage the pattern paper to the frame front.


I found a quote I liked to fit my theme and sized it to
fit the frame opening.
I had layered poppy stickers from Recollections in my stash
which worked great as embellishments.
Added a bow and the image.





I love these Wizard of Oz digis and hope you'll check them out
along with all the other  products available at
And, we hope you'll join us each month for the Blog Challenge

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment