Thursday, July 18, 2019

Victorias July Inspiration Card Using Angelice

Hi. I'm happy to share a pink fairytale castle shaped wedding card I've designed and created. I added a gorgeous Cute As A Button digital stamp called Angelice - The Bride Of Christ to my card. 




I chose to colour her with Touch Five Markers and pencils. After I fussy cut her out. I made this card shape with my Brother Scan and Cut canvas software using lots of shapes. I've only used one layer and cut out several pieces which I drew round and shaded using watercoloured pencils. The two side of this gatefold card design didn't quite reach together completely so I stuck lace on the centre of the door to close the gap. I embellished this card with gems and pre-made roses. 


Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge, (this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment