Thursday, April 18, 2019

April Inspiration Card using Can I Keep You

Hello. It's Victoria here. Today I'm here to share a very glittery card I've made using this adorable Cute As A Button digital stamp called Can I Keep You.




I've coloured the cute Can I Keep You image using Touch Five Markers and pencils. I put pink glitter glue on her wings. I fussy cut her out. I stuck her to a purple Glitter paper. I also added some lace ribbon and a die cut to the glitter paper. I hand made two pink glitter tissue paper flowers. I shapes, layered up and stuck a gem in the centre of the flowers. 


Here are some useful links to Cute As A Button StoreCute As A Button Blog Challenge, (this month Blog Challenge is Anything Goes with Optional Think Green,) Cute As A Button Showcase Blog and Cute As A Button Facebook Group (this is where you can find the Cute As A Button Facebook Progressive Challenge.) 

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment