Wednesday, February 6, 2019

February Designer Inspiration - Judy

Hi there! 
It's a cold and snowy day here in Colorado
so I thought a little crafting inspiration was in line.

This project is an altered frame using a beautiful digital from



You can get this digi in the

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Tri-Blend Markers.
For the sparkle, I used a Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen and some glitter glue.

I took a wooden frame, painted with acrylic paint
and decoupaged the DP from DCWV to the front.
I found the quote online, printed and fit into the photo opening.
The flowers were created with a Crafter's Companion quilled flower die.
I added some glitter glue and added to a piece of a wood frame,
which was painted and glittered. I added ribbon, gems and twine.

I appreciate you taking a look and hope I've
provided a little bit of inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment