Friday, January 18, 2019

Victorias January Inspiration Card using Crazy Cat Lady

Hi! I'd like to share a card I made for as month's inspiration card. I've made my card using an adorable Cute As A Button digital stamp called Crazy Cat LadyYou can find her and many more amazing digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I chose to coloured the Crazy Cat Lady image using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I die cut around the image and matched smaller die cut to the sentiment. I made marbled pattern paper and added a strip of washi tape to one side. I finished of with die cut flowers. 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images. 

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment