Saturday, December 22, 2018

Victorias December Inspiration Card Using Christmas Bells Elf

Hi! For my project this month I'd like to share this inspiration card. I've made a clean and simple Christmas card using a Cute As A Button digital stamp called Christmas Bells ElfYou can find him and many more wonderful digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I chose to colour him using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I then simply added washi tape to the sides of the image to fit the cards length. I printed him quite big so you can see all the small details in this fantastic image. 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images. There is also a Progressive Challenge going on at the Facebook Group that you may like to check out.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment