Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Victoria September Inspiration card using Birthday Gift

Hello! It's Victoria here. I've made this card for my September inspiration card. I've used the beautiful Birthday Gift digital stamp. You can find many beautiful digital stamps to suit all occasions over at the Cute As A Button Store.




I've coloured her using Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I made the background paper using a shaving foam marbling technique. I added a lacy ribbon on my card. Then I embellished with flowers and a handmade bow. 

I'll be posting my card on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group. Where you are welcome to share any creations using Cute As A Button images. There is also a Progressive Challenge going on at the Facebook Group that you may like to check out.

I hope you like my card. Thank you for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment