Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Victorias July Inspiration card using You Fishers Of Men

Hi. It's Victoria stopping by today. I'm here to share my inspiration post for this month using this lovely Cute As A Button image called You Fishers Of Men. This image is actually a wonderful set of two images, a sentiment and a few props. However for this particular project I chose to just use the man boy image. You can find more wonderful images at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've coloured her with Touch Five Markers and Pencils. I have coloured the background with blue water colour pencil. I made a frame for the image which I wove string all the way around it and added to foam tape.

We'd love it if you could stop by and see the current challenges going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment: