Saturday, March 18, 2017

Victoria's March Inspiration Post using Rose Garden

Hi everyone!! Victoria here, I'm stopping by to share my inspiration post for this month. I've created this using a Cute As A Button image called Rose Garden. This is one of the gorgeous new images that can be found at the Cute As A Button Store.


I've made a Z fold card with her. She has been coloured with Touch Five Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers and Pencils. I coloured all the added elements including the background with Distress Inks. I die cut the swirls, butterflies, leaves and heart boarder die cut. Then I used my Brother Scan n Cut to cut out two SVG files of roll up roses. I made a tag hidden within the card which you can slide up and down. I hope you like my card.


We'd love it if you could stop by and see the current challenges going on at the Cute As A Button Challenge Blog and a Progressive Challenge on the Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thank you for stopping by today.

1 comment: