Wednesday, February 1, 2017

21st Birthday Creation

For this fun creation I used We Are ONE Body Ladybug Fairy.  I saw this awesome video on how to make this Twist & Pop-Up card and had to give it a try.



I made this card for my boyfriend's Niece's 21st birthday.  I asked what he thought she would like and I was told she liked bright colors with a dark base.  Then he gave me a list of colors.  I think I managed every color he said in this one.  I colored the image using colored pencil then used some Stickle and Glossy Accents.  I added some gems, lace, ribbon, and roses.   On the inside I created my own sentiment and used a butterfly punch and some gems for the other three squares.  Be sure to watch the video, it is very detailed on how to put these together well!




Thanks for looking!  Hope you love it!  Be sure to check my blog if you like the sentiment, I will be giving it away there as I do most of my sentiments.

2 comments: