Monday, December 26, 2016

December Inspiration by Judy


Good morning all!
It's Judy here sharing my inspiration post for December.

I created an altered notebook using



I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
Next I pulled out some papers to go with my colored scheme.

I covered the front of the notebook with the background papers.

I decided on a layout using some circle dies.
My DP is from the Paper Studio's "A Day at the Beach" paper pad.

I die cut my "Dream" title and
 decided to add a little glitter
 to the letters and the mermaid.
I finished up with some glittered sticker dots and
 this is the end result!


You still have a little time left to join in our
monthly challenge at
And as always, we'd love to see your creations
using Cute As A Button products on the

I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Until next time 
Happy Crafting!
SaveSave

2 comments: