Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dianne's Inspiration

HELLO 

Dianne here today with my inspiration using 
the gorgeous image 

'PEBBLES


First i coloured the image then cut out 


Used my promarker's 


Hair-Raw Sienna -Mustard-Tulip Yellow-Buttercup
Skin-Coral-Sunkissed Pink-Blush-Baby Pink 
Clothes -Bright Orange-Orange 
Dino-Lime Green-Pear Green-Orchid 

Then i printed some paper and elements from a fabulous cd 
i had bought from Polka Doodles 


I then choose some orange paper from my stash white card and put everything 
together 

First added paper to white card stock cut the edges with corner punch 
then just added image and rest of the embellishments 

This is my card finished 


Hope you like what i made today and don't forget to enter 
our challenge taking place HERE

Thank you have a lovely day 

Dianne xx 



2 comments: