Friday, May 20, 2016

May inspiration by Nicky



Here is my inspiration for you today. Its a cute girly card. I hope you all like it :)




 I made this card using the 'Button Love' image from Cute As A Button. Find it at the shop link below.



Here are some step by step instructions of how I made the card.

First I coloured the image. I wanted it to be colourful so selected my usual colours for skin and hair then added a good mix of colours.

Then I chose some matching paper and a card blank that matched the size of the image. I chose the striped patterned paper and a matching purple 5"x7" card blank.

I used the following Promarkers:

Clothes and bow - Cornflower, China Blue, Pastel Blue, Pale Pink and Dusky Rose.
Buttons and flowers - Yellow, Bright Orange, Grass, Sky Blue, Amythest and Honeycomb.
Hair - Sandstone and Cinnamon.
Sack - Cinnamon, Caramel, Tan, Sandstone and Vanilla.
Heart - Lipstick Red

I used the following Copics:
Skin - E11, E21, E00, E000.


I cut the image to a suitable sizeto fit the card blank. I mounted the patterned paper onto the card blank, measuring 6mm smaller than the card blank on both sides. I attached it with double sided tape.

I mounted the image onto the paper with foam tape.

To finish I cut out a LOTV sentiment to add to the bottom RH corner and added matching coloured gems in each corner.



Here are some links for you:





Thanks for reading and 
x HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE x

2 comments: