Friday, April 15, 2016

April Inspiration by Lau

Hello !

It's Lau ! I want to share a card with you today. I made it with the digital stamp "Beach Day" you can find in the store HERE. I want to show you how I make a sky ;-)
Hope you like it ! xx





I will use Promarkers for my colouring, and Distress Ink for the Sky, and glamour Dust for the sand.....But but first I drink my cappuccino haha :-))


I colored my image, and I created my sky template. I mask my colored image.


With a sponge dauber, i'm doing my sky (Distress ink blue)



I move my template down and sponge again


I remove the masked image. I color the bottom of my card with Promarkers. I add glitter on the sand.


I add a sentiment (DCWV paper), a seagull (die Joycrafts) and a wooden starfish
et voilĂ  !



I hope I have inspired you. Feel free to join us on Facebook to share your projects, it's here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuteAsAButtonDigiStamps/



Have a great day dear Crafters ! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment