Sunday, December 20, 2015

December inspiration by Nicky


Inspiration by Nicky



Here is my inspiration for you today. Its a fun project. I hope you all like it :)





I made this card using the 'Lego Engineer' image from Cute As A Button. Find it at the shop link below.

I started off by selecting 3 colours of card and promarker that go together. The promarkers were Lipstick Red, Arctic Blue and Forest Green. I coloured the image using those 3 coloures as my base and added a few more as necessary (eg. the hair and jeans) 

I layered the image onto card to match the Forest Green promarker and and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut lego bricks to match the thee of the card. I cut them using the same 3 base colours and layered them at the bottom to look like a lego wall. I added one at the top too, just for fun.


Here are some links for you:






x HAPPY CRAFTING EVERYONE x

No comments:

Post a Comment